Win free Recesstime Seasons or Bowling Balls this weekend

Share this forum thread:   share on facebook share on twitter

Posted: 10 January 2012 12:14 AM   [ Ignore ]  
Bench Warmer
photo
RankRank
Total Posts:  134
Joined  2010-06-05

For those of you who don’t read the bowling forum…

I believe I have already invited many of you anyway, but if I didn’t…

I’m hosting a silent auction and raffle this weekend to benefit Special Olympics Oregon.  It will be at my place - there will be beer and booze for sale.  $10 gets you tons of beer. 

Address is 7928 SW 30th Ave Portland, Or 97219.  Starts at 6:30.  Auction closes at 9:30.

I have 3 bowling balls that were donated by the PBA that will be a part of the raffle.  So, if you’re looking for a new ball that can be drilled to your specifications (I believe “she” said that), then this is the place to go.  Plus, it’s for a great cause.

We will be getting drunk and partying to the wee hours.  I have 1 free season donated by recesstime that can be used on any one season.  I also have one free season of kickball that I will be donated from my reffing duties.

Here’s a list of other stuff I will be raffling and auctioning… Keep in mind that you don’t have to attend to help out - you can always donate a few bucks here - http://portlandplunge.kintera.org/jp

$40 gift cards from Hopworks
$80 gift cards from Genies
$50 gift cards from Blitz Ladd
2 free floats from Float On
Free night in the Embassy Suites
Messenger bag from Chrome Bags
3 Bowling balls from the PBA
$50 gift card from a jewelry store over on Hawthorne
$20 in gift cards from Cup and Saucer
Shirts from Lucky Lab & Jackpot Records
$40 in gift cards from McMenamins
Free month of unlimited yoga from corepower yoga
6 free classes from Barr3
3 free years of Portland Monthly
Couple bottles of Booze from New Deal Distillers
$25 from Ground Kontrol
$40 plus some free socks from Sock Dreams
Coffee Gift Basket from K&F Coffee
Free Coffee from Stumptown
Free Kings Cut from Hair M
Free play at Tac-Ops
A couple cool scarfs - one from Indigo Traders, One from a friend of mine who knits.
Gift basket from Escentials Oils
Free stuffed Penguin from Thinker Toys
I’ll also be auctioning off my Autographed game worn Channing Frye shoes I won at his silent auction and an autographed Sally Jesse Raphael picture.

Signature 

Kickball - Milk Was A Bad Choice & Seahorse Seahell
Dodgeball - Strawberry Milk Was A Bad Choice, Too

Posted: 10 January 2012 12:39 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
Campion
photo
RankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1779
Joined  2006-11-20

Jeremy- wow. Congrats on getting such awesome stuff for your silent auction. I definitely plan on bidding on more than a few of these. You said “this weekend,” but didn’t specify which day. Saturday, yes?
You forgot in your humbleness to mention what the “good cause” is. Folks, if you don’t know, Jeremy is trying to earn $10,000 for Special Olympics for when he participates in the Polar Plunge next month. 0 of the proceeds from the sales of these auction items go towards his goal.
Jeremy is a great guy who really busts his butt for this and other charities. He has a super good heart and you will have a good time partying at his place while bidding on some cool gift cards and items you know you could use. And you’ll feel good doing it because all of the money spent goes to such an imporant cause.
Edit: I just donated to the link above and saw that Jeremy is currently the #3 money raiser! Help him get that top spot!

Signature 

My god, I’ve been on a lot of teams.
Cheat Cheat Cheat! Suck N Cut! Go Ducks! Roll Out!

Posted: 10 January 2012 01:27 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
Bench Warmer
photo
RankRank
Joined  2010-06-05

Thanks, Adam!  Also, thanks for the donation today.  You’re a rock star, but you already knew that.

Signature 

Posted: 16 January 2012 11:52 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
Bench Warmer
photo
RankRank
Joined  2010-06-05

Had a very successful party where I ended up netting about $2600 for Special Olympics Oregon.  I’m still about $1500 short, so if anyone can spare a few bucks, it would be awesome.

Signature